Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am still working on...


I can't believe it is already Thursday. The week is almost over.
Glad that got one more sale this week. But shipping was a problem for me. It is the first time I am shipping something in a box. Then, I am not sure about the Canada Post shipping costs. So there was a lot of searching and running to post office needed to figure out what to do. So, time was flying.
Finally I am glad that I send everything out.
The box was an old shoe box. So, turned it inside out to get the cardboard side out. Then taled it to make it strong.With many recommendations , I decided to wrap each item in plastic. Then the handmade card. There was not enough space to do the tissue wrapping. So just send it that way.

Hey, I gave a wooping discount on that order.
Then back to work again. Thinking of business cards, that part is done as well. Figured out how to make handmade business cards. I don't need that much anyway.
Made two more hats today. They are really adorable.
This one is listed on the Bindu Designs shop today. the opther one has no flower embellishment. But it has the red stripes instead of black stripes. It must be added today itself. 
Then, made a treasury this week for the black friday sales. Not sure how that is going to be. 
A lot of work has to be done again. 


Bindu Designs

2 comments:

  1. Captivating and marvelous two words comes in my mind after seeing that....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here