Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

End of February

 Today is February 28. Two months in the new year...
Now it is easy to remember it is 2013.
The winter is almost over. February saw nice winter storms...Yesterday was supposed to be a stormy day. But, we got a lot of wet snow. Travelling by bus and walking was not easy yesterday.
today morning, I took few pictures

Now, the snow started melting a bit. 
February was not bad for me. Now I have 220 "likes" on Facebook page. 
My pictures are getting better, becasue, I am reading about product photography. February also made me think about goals and helped to set measurable goals
Now the shop has active 95 listings, which I am trying to improve.
So, what March is going to teach me? 

Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here