Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Make A Difference Mondays.

It is Victoria Day in Canada.
A lazy Monday for me to enjoy crafting. On my Google, I saw Jen Weaver shared MADM.
Guess, sharing is caring. Making friends is great...
I did try to make one more journal page.
I used watered down glue to prepare the page. Used the same glue to adhere teared magazine papers on the page.
The page is looking like it got wet. So, I might add some paint and few layers on it later. There is one more project I finished. It is an embroidery one.
I got same sized fabric squares and was waiting for an idea.

Remember this one from this post??
I used the other printed image from the website mentioned there to work on the embroidery piece.

It is finished with just running stitches.
Now about the MADM....

The link is here to Jen's post:  http://thejenweaver.com/make-difference-mondays/
Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here