Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Simple Mixed media greeting card: How to


 I love using color pencils. I dared to draw a face. 
It all just happened, because I just got bold
I draw the eyes with black marker. You know, the dreaming eyes??? Or the daring eyes???
It is cut and glued on card stock. 

I wanted to add "Dream Big"
So wrote on a pice of paper, and embroidered the letters on paper. 
Oolala...paper embroidery...
A piece of ribbon to the top and embroidered paper to the bottom.
Using glue stick I pasted a used dryer sheet on the entire card. Sheet is bigger than the card. 
I cut it to fit the card after glueing it. Spread a little glitter on it... Shake out the excess..

Here it is:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Now isn't it easy? 
I am adding this to Make A difference Monday Link party
Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here