Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Work In Progress.: Altered Book journal


I have seen in many websites how to alter books to create art Journals. 
So i decided to give it a try.
I got a spiral bound book lying around.
Cut a piece of fabric to cover the front page.
It is bit larger than the book cover. I want to keep the spirals uncovered. 
I have modge podge. So used that to attach the fabric. 
I just did only the front cover. 


 I needed to do the back cover too. Then it needs more embellishments...
Thinking of adding thread and beads. 
Since the other journal is getting bend when I am adding glue, I needed to glue few pages together in this one. 
I found some useful tips in this blog.   A visit to the blog is really worth it. I really love it. 
Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here