Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

What am I reading?




I want to tell you that I am reading "Mixed-Media Master Class with Sherrill Kahn"



The cover is eye catching. So, I looked inside. For a beginner in Mixed-Media, I am trying to learn as much as I can.
If you are like me, this book has a lot of information. Many techniques are explained step by step to make great backgrounds.
I am pretty sure, you may have your own unique ideas to make backgrounds. I am very interested in  keeping the spending a minimum while learning things.
I borrowed this from the Toronto Public Library. If I am going to do more mixed media, I might buy my own copy later.
I really want to incorporate fabric in my work. This book shows how to do that.
I am happy with the book as it is. Yet, I just wish to view more of her finished works in the book.
Which is your favourite book about Mixed-media?



 Bindu Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here