Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Mindfullness

We all heard "Be Mindful" . That means, be careful, be in the moment etc, right?
I was introduced to Mindfulness meditation few weeks back. The course was led by Mr.Lou Carcasole of Radical Growth.



Mr. Carcasole started as an Engineer and at present he is a meditation instructor. 
Through the course, he taught us to be carefully put our attention to the breathing and to our mind , but not responding to the stories our mind is telling us.
I had the belief that meditation is the  state where we don't have any thoughts at all. He said, it is being noticing what the thoughts are and not physically responding to them. 
In this world of stress filled days, Mindfulness Meditation is a great tool to reduce the stress and to be more aware of our thoughts and situations.
To me the seven weeks course is a real eye opener to listen to my inner thinking process. It taught me I don't have to act upon what my mind tells me. 
Most of us are angry at hurtful things other people did or said to us. With mindfulness meditation, we can just watch those events like a movie and can stay without getting emotionally responding.

I strongly recommend Mr.Lou Carcasole's classes to anybody interested in Mindfulness. 
You can visit his website RadicalGrowth and know more about it. 

NB: I am not paid or compensated in any way for this recommendation.

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here