Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Mixed Media flower Greeting card for all occasions.

A flower tells a lot more than just words. 
That is why this one is born:
I was getting impatient and took the picture before it is completely dried. 

That is not the point; You need to know how you can make one just like that, right?

I will tell you what I did in step by step.

1. crochet a flower.
2. add the button to the center.
3. Spray some paint on blank greeting card
4. Let the paint dry.
5 Attach the flower to the painted card.
(We can stitch the flower or glue it to the card.)
6. Look and admire your work.
That being said, I want to show you how I made the inside
Added a sheet of cardstock on each side to write a message.

Now, take a few minutes to make a simple flower card. 
If you like to buy mine, visit BinduDesigns on Etsy. I might list it there. 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here